VEGAN BURGER WITH BREADCRUMBS
Everyone loves burgers, so this vegan burger had to be created with sunflower mince. You can vary the ingredients according to your mood. Surprise your guests with a delicious burger. They will be thrilled and experience that it is also possible without meat.
WHAT YOU NEED
1 pack SunflowerHack
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY:
- Wet the sunflower mince with water and wait briefly.
- Gently mix in all ingredients. Add water if needed. The patty should not become too dry.
- In a hot skillet, fry the patties one at a time without oil.
- Cut open the burger bread and spread with the sauce of your choice.
- And now toppings as you like. Lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes make the burger really crunchy.
Have fun trying it out. Enjoy your meal.