Everyone loves burgers, so this vegan burger had to be created with sunflower mince. You can vary the ingredients according to your mood. Surprise your guests with a delicious burger. They will be thrilled and experience that it is also possible without meat.
WHAT YOU NEED
1 pack SunflowerHack
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY:
- Wet the sunflower mince with water and wait briefly.
- Gently mix in all ingredients. Add water if needed. The patty should not become too dry.
- In a hot skillet, fry the patties one at a time without oil.
- Cut open the burger bread and spread with the sauce of your choice.
- And now toppings as you like. Lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes make the burger really crunchy.
Have fun trying it out. Enjoy your meal.